2012-02-07

What I Like (JEANASiS)


JEANASiS


JEANASiS is one of the Japanese casual clothing shops.
This brand targets on women who want a sharp taste in their fashion style.
Whenever I visit this shop, I am always surprised that how it has nice design and color.
It provides clothes, bags, shoes, and accessories with reasonable prices although they are sophisticated in design and its materials have a good quality.


I must tell you that the company of this brand, called Point (http://www.point.co.jp/index.php), has a good website.
The company has 14 clothing brands besides JEANASiS and all of them are casual.
Every brand's website has online-store and styling photos which you can see how the shop staffs coordinate their clothes like the picture above.
You will feel like you are reading a new fashion magazine whenever you visit the website 
because they upload the photos and other information about their shops quite often.
They also have their own shops' blog.  You can know what new items you can get from your closest shop.


By the way, I love this brand soooooo much that I have applied for its part-time job once.
However, I could not pass the interview since over 50 girls applied with me for only 8 people and I was not flexible to work.
I may try it again when I get Japan ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment