2012-04-14

streetfsn


streetfsn



I bought this photography book in Seoul few days ago.
It's composed of all the snap photos of fashionable people in Milan, Paris, London, New York, Seoul, and other cities in Europe.





















I like to see photos of fashionable people.
Especially the photo below is really attractive to me....



I had not known that photos of fashionable people I had seen were taken like this by a lot of photographers until I saw this photo....

I wonder how those photographers can take photos of what people really want to see because not all of them seem to be fashionable.

Whenever I see these photos taken on fashion weeks,
I always wonder these fashionable people on photos dress special on every single regular day....

Probably culture is related... because fashion is a part of it.


If you want to see more photographies, you can visit the website below.

No comments:

Post a Comment