2013-08-07

New Chapter!










It's been 4 months since I graduated from college.  Time flies...
My life went a little crazy during this period and I've gone through that.

And I passed an exam that would allow me to take a three-month web creator course!!!
I was relieved from a lot of stress when I got the result.

At school, I've been learning about web design and DTP design using Adobe software.
To be honest, I've never focused on studying like now in my life and the school is pretty fun everyday!

I am such a lucky girl to be given such a nice opportunity.
Must make the most of this!

I've created new looks on Polyvore and been working on my new fashion web page with the new skills I've learned from the class.
Probably it will be about Japanese fashion and a little bit about myself...  

A new chapter has just started!




No comments:

Post a Comment